Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Reason Why

Hello everyone! I have resisted blogging until I can resist it no more. This is actually my second attempt at this crazy medium, and I am determined to give it a fair shot this time. Last time I got completely hung up on layout and simply gave up after a few hours. I will take it slower this time and enjoy the process.

I just want someplace to brag about my kids and show off all the pictures I love to take. So here it is. I don't promise to have much to say, or anything very interesting, but at least there will be some record that my family actually existed.

All of our trips are over, so I may go back and post a couple of pictures from Wisconsin and Disneyland, just to say we were there. In the meantime here are some pictures I took of Anna last night while trying to create a studio portrait.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...