Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Four Little Words

There are four little words that delight me no end. They are: "I read your blog." I know that I say that even if I was the only person who read my blog it would all be worth it, but that's not really true. There is a great level of fulfillment in being able to share my life with someone other than my immediate family, even if I have no idea who that someone is. I love that I can just share and be open and be myself, and other people can peak inside and say, "Hey, she's kinda neat." My life is small and quiet, and I like it that way. But I also love sharing it in my own small, quiet way.

Thanks for reading,
MyLiege

2 comments:

Sierra said...

I read your blog... hee hee.
Does your boy still have excema? I was just reading about line drying clothes (because I'll have a clothesline at my new house), and someone mentioned that they put 1/2 cup vinegar in the rinse cycle to clean out the soap, because her son has excema. They also said it makes clothes dried on the line softer, presumably also because it cleans out the soap residue. I'm excited to try it when I get a warm day this spring... Ya

Annalea said...

I read your blog. Too. (Had to keep the "too" out, or it wouldn't have worked, right? ;o)

MyLiege, you are not just "kinda neat". You are exceptional, and I dearly hope that you moving won't prevent us from getting better acquainted. Thanks so much for blogging. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...