Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Turkey Day

Last week my mom, sister, and I were sitting at the dining room table eating lunch in the peace and quiet that only happen when all the children outside playing. When what to our wondering eyes should appear but a bright purple turkey in all of her pre-Thanksgiving glory.

Annaliese insisted on wearing one of her tutu costumes at lunch time. Not wanting to have the lovely ensamble ruined via peanut butter and jelly, I threw on one of the kids' painting shirts (yes, Ricks is my alma mater). The tutu part in the front puffed her belly up quite nicely and the protruding tail feathers are far more colorful than any turkey I have ever seen. I think I just found a good excuse to send out Happy Thanksgiving Day cards this year.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...