Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Photo Shoot

I bought the pattern for this apron six months ago, or more. I finally made it last week and finished the last three items this morning. It turned out rather loud and crazy for anything I would actually put on my body, but it is cute anyway. I thought it deserved a blog post. So, I asked my ever-present companion, Annabelle, to photograph me.

She LOVED being behind the camera, and even got some rather artsy shots; but alas, none of the entire apron from top to bottom. She would turn the camera this way and that. I would place my hands at the top and bottom of the apron so that she could see what needed to fit in the view window (what window?). We wound up with several shots of my head floating on the ceiling, seemingly body-less. And 90% of them were blurry from Anna rapidly stepping closer and farther away to get just the right shot. It made for the most entertaining shoot I've taken part in since . . . ice cream sandwiches (in which Anna's ice cream got all over the place, much to her hilarious shock and amazement).

Hopefully, you get the idea. ;>
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...