Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Trip to the Temple

We spent last Saturday morning walking around the grounds of our beautiful Portland Oregon Temple. The weather was gorgeous. I took advantage of the entire family being in their Sunday best and took some new portraits for the living room wall (I love my camera!!!!). I would love to post more pictures, but I have so much trouble importing more than four or five (it does horrible things to my spacing and alignment), that I find it best to take the path of least resistance. I thought a collage would short-cut the problem a little.

(I, obviously, did not take the pictures I am in - Sean and a friend are to thank - respectively).



I am ridiculously proud of this last shot. It is my "Ensign - General Conference issue" photograph.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Annalea said...

What pretty pictures!

We had planned on going to the temple grounds Sunday, but had a home teaching visit that lasted a while. ;o) I hope it's still beautiful next week . . .

Have a wonderful week, MyLiege!

Leslee said...

You are right. That last picture does look like it belongs in the Ensign Conference Issue. You do GREAT work!

The Evans Family said...

You SHOULD be ridiculously proud of that last shot, it DOES look like it belongs in the Ensign. You took some great pictures, thanks for sharing the ones of my girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...