Thursday, July 2, 2009

Checking Out For a Bit

I will be stepping out of the office for a week or so, and wanted to assure you all I did not fall of the face of the earth, as I am sure you will be concerned in my absence. I am heading into a very busy holiday weekend, and then off to a week in the woods with a bunch of 15-year-old girls. I am in the middle of Girls Camp lesson plans, and preparing the house and my children for our separation. As such, blogging is being forced into the back seat. The following week will be pretty crazy, too, involving Cub Day Camp, Activity Days and Swimming Lessons. It may be a couple of weeks before I am back into my groove. But never fear - I shall return!

Wishing you all a happy and safe Fourth (and a happy and safe next couple of weeks). ;>
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...