Monday, July 20, 2009

Things I'm Loving:

:: that I splurged on these gorgeous lanterns when we moved in
:: air conditioning

:: my swirly, dancey girl
:: a family of full, satisfied bellies from my yummy cooking

:: visions of the future (oh, the places we'll go!)
:: dry floors (oh, the minor floods we've had!)

:: picking up right where I left off on my niece's birthday present
:: and the prospect of sitting up late, folding laundry with my love, while watching classic 80's television online (absolutely loving Simon & Simon)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Evans Family said...

I think I'm loving the lanterns, too! I keep saying I'm going to get around to painting our funny looking ones...

Castiel Moyes said...

Hi! You are welcome anytime! And we have been talking about having you guys over for a BBQ but frankly without air conditioning I don't think anytime in the very near future is going to be enjoyable for anyone! So hopefully soon we can officially have you over but please come by anytime!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...