Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christmas Crafting

My kids actually started working on their Christmas presents for our family today. Yea!! Above is the handiwork of Erik.

And I found a pattern and inspiration for a "black apple doll". I am so excited about this one. These dolls retail for $40 on etsy.com.

So, so, so cute. She is not finished and I'm not telling who she's for, but you can bet I will be making more of these sweet things. Anna is already begging for a pink one. I hope all of your Chistmas shopping and crafting is coming along in a way that makes you happy. And, in case you don't hear from me until after the holiday - Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Evans Family said...

I've been wanting to make a black apple doll! Yours is looking darling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...