Thursday, November 19, 2009

Girly Gifts

November is flying, and so is the needle on my sewing machine. I can't give too much away or no one will be surprised when they open their presents (or watch their children open their presents, as the case may be). I LOVE having nieces - have I mentioned that before? I wish I could talk about all of these projects at length, but that is not going to happen because a.) I don't want to ruin the surprise, and b.) I will have plenty of other things to blog about once Christmas is over - all of this will be long forgotten by me. But I will try to take pictures of my sweet girls opening their presents so that they can be seen in all their glory (the girls and the presents). ;>

This little project shown above is not for Christmas. I happened upon this on a lovely little blog: homemadebyjill.blogspot.com. I had to tweak the pattern just a bit because it needed to be blown up. These our for our new little one on the way. They are fuzzy, cuddly, cute burp cloths - and I love them!!! I already have a little stack in the diaper bag, and another little stack with all of the new baby things that are being gathered. They are super easy to make and go pretty fast. Be warned - if you know me and you're having a baby anytime soon, you will probably be getting a set of these (in gender specific colors, of course) - they are just too cute and easy to pass up as a gift option.

And last, but not least, is a birthday surprise for a sweet niece . . . I can't wait! (Don't you just love all this girly fabric!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Evans Family said...

Oh so fun! I love the girly fabric. And I also love homemadebyjill. I am determined to make her felt playhouse. So cute! THanks again for watching my little one today, it was a huge help!!

Sierra said...

Everything is so lovely! I'm excited to see it all put together! It's a good thing my girls have an aunt like you to make them sweet girly things, because I sure don't get to it very often.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...