Friday, January 15, 2010

A Lego Birthday

Djeryd wanted a Lego birthday party this year. My wonderful husband obliged coming up with all sorts of fun Lego games for the boys to play. I was left to simply take pictures and enjoy observing while Sean did all the usual party-work. It was so incredibly nice for me. Oh, and the kids had a fun time, too.

My sister's kids are some of my kids' best friends, so everybody had a great day as we had cousins to play with. (Do you see Anna's cute little CTR ring? Oh, my sweet Sunbeam!)

Erik and Emma played most of the games at the party, but I think they had gotten a little bored by the time the big boys constructed their final challenge - a Lego bridge that spanned three feet - quite a feat.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...