Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Things I'm Loving

:: cooking, crafting, and cleaning hip-to-hip with my sweet Annabelle

:: pancakes for breakfast (instead of for dinner, for a change)



:: every single one of these people

:: my amazing, wonderful, gorgeous husband - you have no idea how good he is to me



:: daffodils blooming, and primroses, and camillias, and hyacinth, and . . .

:: the comfort of knowing there will be plenty of projects to work on once we adjust to our new life



:: the marvelous, glorious prospect of this little person finally coming into being

:: and most importantly - redemption - through my Savior, Jesus Christ

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sierra said...

How's about filling us in on your babe? I bet she already looks different.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...