Tuesday, April 6, 2010

In a Nutshell

I would love to post some big long posts with lots of pictures and intelligent thoughts. That is not a possibility. So this is what you all get: some one-liners on what's been swimming around my brain these past few weeks.

:: We watched Stand and Deliver in honor of Mr. Escalanta's death last week - man, we lead an easy life.

:: Fevers and fevers and fevers, oh my!

:: I have consumed more Advil over the past three weeks than I have over my entire life combined - times ten - I jest not.

:: I can feel the control I used to wield every day evaporating from my life - I think I like it better this way.

:: General Conference was AMAZING - virtually every talk was written just for me.

:: We bought a wii - finally - and borrowed a separate TV to hook it up to. I am desperately praying we will not regret the decision (we have not had a television for over 10 years - this is uncharted territory).

:: A daily shower is priceless.

:: Any daddy who gets up with his baby in the middle of the night so his wife can sleep is a saint - Sean, you have a very shiny halo.

:: I realized I am not going to get any decent pictures of my spring blooms because I am too tired to go outside and snap the shots - and I really don't care - there's always next year.

:: Disneyland is only a year and half away - yea!!!!

:: I LOVE having four kids - life is seriously good.

:: My baby is so very scrumptious!

1 comment:

Sierra said...

Hooray for letting go of ultimate control. Life is more relaxed that way, but I know it's hard. Montana can hardly wait to visit you and check out your Wii. I'm sure your blooms are beautiful even if you don't document it with pictures. Your baby really is a little doll! Thanks for posting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...