Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wheels

Anna got a “sparkle bike” for her birthday. 

Anna's B-day and park 017

She rode it in the house for a couple of days and on Saturday we took the kids out to the track to get in some serious riding. 

Anna's B-day and park 051

Anna's B-day and park 048

Erik desperately wanted to ride his bike, but then couldn’t find his helmet.  He cannot wait to get his cast off, but so far it is not slowing him down one bit (the stench, however, is another story).  He is very proud of his “pop-a-wheelies”, although after falling off several times he told me that “the fast ones are scary - I don’t want to do those anymore.”  (And they were!  I kept my mouth shut, but I was preparing myself for another broken something.)

Anna's B-day and park 064

Anna's B-day and park 080

My favorite part about our little foray was watching Sean with Anna. 

 Anna's B-day and park 126

To me these pictures are worth a thousand words.

  Anna's B-day and park 185

 Anna's B-day and park 047

Anna's B-day and park 186

Anna's B-day and park 052

If only every little girl had a daddy like that.

2 comments:

Sierra said...

How sweet. I especially like that very last picture where Sean has a hand on Anna's back and is also pushing Alyx's stroller.

Leslee said...

I agree. Very nice indeed. Sean is a wonderful husband and father.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...