Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fashion Shoot

Farm and Fashion 041

As an end of summer treat my sister and her kids came up for the day.  Her girls wanted to do a fashion shoot, and their camera-happy aunt was tickled to oblige.  They put on about a bazillion outfits, but here are just a few of my favorites:

Farm and Fashion 032

(This one is actually Anna – and Djeryd dressed her up.  The walkie-talkies are supposed to be guns – in case you were wondering.)

Farm and Fashion 119

This was my favorite outfit – hands down.  Don’t you love that combo?

Farm and Fashion 125

This little girl loves the camera.  I have about fifty shots of her with a great smile, perfect eyes, comfortable body position – so easy to photograph. 

Farm and Fashion 068

Here is a beautiful picture of my sister who patiently styled all the little girls’ hair.

Farm and Fashion 143

Blue-haired monster baby!!  All the kids thought this was sooooo funny.

Farm and Fashion 154

Last, but not least, is my ethereally beautiful niece.  I love being an auntie!

Farm and Fashion 183

2 comments:

Sierra said...

I love these pictures! Montana accuses you of turning Emma into a "girl", but she was already like that. You simply showed her how much fun it can be to pose for the camera in wacky outfits! That was such a fun day! Thanks for having us up.

Leslee said...

Alena looks so grown up. These kids are all growing up so fast. Thank you for sharing so much on your blog. I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...