Sunday, September 12, 2010

Girls

Hike, Path, 1st day of school 004

Anna spruced up her wardrobe as part of the whole back-to-school thing.  We got home kind of late, but Anna wanted to show Daddy all of her sweet scores.  Oh, my gosh, I love this girl!  She was so cute.  Sean had to work on the computer so Sean drug the mirror into the office so Anna could check herself out.  She actually changed her socks for every single outfit!  It was so cute.  The thing I love about the picture above is all the black and blue and white in the mirror with Anna’s burst of pink.  I love that it’s kitty-wompas.  I love that I can see that wonderful man loving his sweet daughter by honoring her “Take a picture of me, Daddy” request.

Hike, Path, 1st day of school 011

Anna is the best big sister.  I’m the big sister in my family and I don’t think I internalized my responsibilities very well as a child.  I am always telling Anna what a great big sister she is and how lucky Alyx is to have her.  She is always singing songs to the baby or dancing around the living room to delight Alyx.  Man, I’m lucky!

Hike, Path, 1st day of school 014

And I couldn’t pass up posting this one.  Girls, I love your eyes.  Oh, mama loves you!

2 comments:

Sierra said...

Your girls are definitely adorable. I think you were a great big sister, and still are!

Leslee said...

I agree. You were (and are) a wonderful big sister. Probably the biggest difference is you were only 21 months older than your baby sister so it may have been a little harder to internalize that big sister responsibility at that age.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...