Monday, December 27, 2010

First Recital

Ballet 006

Our darling little Annabelle had her very first ballet recital a couple of weeks ago.  Ballet had turned into a bit of a nightmare over the past two months as rides were constantly having to be arranged and then rearranged since I was not able to drive her myself.  Little angels in the form of my mother, husband and sister-in-law kept swooping in to save the day.  The day of her recital was no different.  Anna had a rehearsal at two in the afternoon and our schedule did not have a hole big enough to fit it in.  Our angels from heaven arrived in the form of some dear friends, one of them being home from college on Christmas break with a strong desire to hang out with my kids (don’t you just love people like that???)  So, our wonderful friends, the Franzen’s saved the day, allowing Sean to Christmas shop in the only time slot left before Christmas.  We love you guys!!!

Ballet 024

Anna’s recital was darling.  Because of my back we had to make some special arrangements.  Sean had to be there an hour early with Anna.  There is no way I could sit or stand for that long waiting for her performance to start, so my in-laws  picked me up, I watched Anna little number and they drove me immediately home.  I was so grateful.  There is no way I could have seen my daughter dance in her very first recital with out the help of these wonderful people.  Thank you! 

 Ballet 034

This is Anna’s curtsey.  Thank goodness my silly back did not keep me from seeing her first one of those on stage.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Ohhhh...I'm so glad you got to see her dance! How wonderful that so many people are around to help. Will your back heal soon or is this long-term?

The Evans Family said...

She is so cute, and I am sooooo glad you were able to see it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...