Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Daddy’s Magic

Easter and Magic 096

As of late, Anna has become convinced that Daddy is magic.   

 Easter and Magic 103

And why would she have any reason to think otherwise?

Easter and Magic 104

Daddy can make a quarter drop from her ear after he makes it disappear.

I have known Sean was magic for quite some time.  He can tidy our house with lightening speed.  He  can bring sunshine into our home when it is filled with rain or storm clouds.  His strength grows to Superman-size when he works in the yard.  He makes me smile and he makes me laugh, even when the feat seems impossible.  And the most magical thing of all: the man seriously know how to clean a bathroom (that’s a trick he learned from his mother, I’m sure).  Thanks for the magic, my love.

2 comments:

Sean said...

You make my life magical! I love you so much!

The Evans Family said...

I love, love, love this post! Daddy's certainly do make magic. How blessed we are to have good ones in our homes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...