Monday, October 17, 2011

The Top

Wilcox Family Beach Trip 074

There is no substitution for genuine happiness.  Life is going well, but is very busy.  Between school and band practice and swimming lessons and a cold or two and a rather large sewing project and General Conference and Family Night and a small trip and Activity Days and Scouts and homework and dreams about my retainer breaking (again) and a few bad days (oh, that math homework), life is feeling quite fantastic at the moment.  I have so much to blog about but this morning is already full of cleaning and shopping and stories and cuddles and dishes and laundry.  All I have time to post today is my favorite picture from our family beach trip.  My niece, Brooklyn, and I climbed all the way to the top of the dune in Pacific City.  Today I feel like this picture – at the top of the world with someone I dearly love.  I realize the feeling may not last long, but it’s the best feeling there is – so I’m enjoying the moment.  I hope life is looking good for you, too.  Now I’m off to answer a child’s call for help from the school office (never a dull moment, I tell ya).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...