Saturday, November 19, 2011

What’s Blooming

My Camera's Back! 116

My camera is finally home again.  Wahoo!  After taking some random pictures of the refrigerator (weird, I know), I captured a bit of life outside.  I have always had a roses in November, but this one seems to be the prettiest.

My Camera's Back! 111

I hate the cold and the wet.  (And I would be happy to work out a little house exchange for the next six months with anyone from a warmer climate interested in drowning to death in the Oregon rain – leave me a note and we’ll talk).  It’s crazy that even in the cold and wet flowers are blooming and a wasp or two is still buzzing.

My Camera's Back! 109

Of course, more interesting things than flowers are blooming around here.  Like my two brown eyed girls that simply adore each other.

My Camera's Back! 081

Do not be fooled by the short sleeves outside.  It was plenty cold and wet and Lu had to change clothes once we got inside because she was crazy enough to actually sit down on the grass.  Kids these days!

My Camera's Back! 082

This is the smile that greets me everyday when I pick up this sweet little girl from Kindergarten.  Talk about blooming . . . she’s amazing.

My Camera's Back! 086

1 comment:

The Evans Family said...

You grow beautiful things at your house. =-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...