Sunday, November 27, 2011

Photo Shoot

Djeryd movie and girl photo shoot 159

My in-laws kindly reminded me the other day that the pictures of my children on their walls are extremely outdated (my walls, too, for that matter).  Time for a photo shoot.  Oh, darn.    

Djeryd movie and girl photo shoot 158 

I recently acquired a backdrop (i.e. a plain black sheet) for this very purpose.

Djeryd movie and girl photo shoot 177-1

Everything was coming together for me: working camera, cool backdrop, new clothes and two adorable daughters.

Djeryd movie and girl photo shoot 191

The problem I did not realize until after the shoot and I was going through the pictures was, holy cow, those two blouses are screaming at each other!

Djeryd movie and girl photo shoot 194-2

Consequently, the partner shots are all in black and white so that you can look at them without sunglasses.

Djeryd movie and girl photo shoot 199-1

I am choosing to think of this as a practice run.

Djeryd movie and girl photo shoot 198

After all, I need to get the boys in some pictures, too.

2 comments:

Steve Wilcox said...

Ah, but what a difference outdoor sunlight and Disneyland will make. Beautiful girls! Your mother knows where you are so you can have all the fun you want - even without her.

Joo Lin said...

Your girls are beautiful! I do love the blouses, too!

I would LOVE it if you could take some pictures of my girls... maybe the end of next month if things have slowed down for you after the holidays?? I will talk to you about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...