Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanksgivagain

2011-11-26 Thanksgivagain

I probably tried to cram way too many pictures into this little collage.  And right now my head is so full of all the millions of things I have to get done in less than three weeks (oh, how Christmas is suddenly looming), that I am just going to roll with it.  My favorite parts about Thanksgiving and Thanksgivagain were being with my family.  To me that is what makes Thanksgiving so wonderful – it is just about enjoying good food with the people we love most in the world (and of course being thankful for all that yummy food and all those wonderful people).  Djeryd prayed us a sunny day on Friday so the boys played football and the girls played at the park.  The maple hung onto its leaves through the weekend, providing some lovely fall pictures.  Djeryd is almost as tall as my sister now and I’m sure he will be soaring above her by this time next year.  How does time fly by so fast?  I seriously have a million things to do, so this is the best I have for this post today.  ;>

1 comment:

Sierra said...

It makes my heart full to see those delightful memories. Thank you so much for posting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...