Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Weekend With Lenny

Annaliese got to bring home Lenny, the Lion from school a few weeks ago. We played and partied and reveled in his stuffed company. We took pictures of our adventures and wrote up a little diary page from Lenny’s perspective to share with her class the following Monday. I should have copied down the entry for the blog, but it was late and I was tired and I forgot all about it until I ran across this picture today.

Downloads

Anna read to him and slept with him and insisted that Lenny and her stuffed bear, Pinky Sweets, were going to get married.  We had a tea party with real tea cups and watched our one and only BYU football game of the season.  Incidentally, Sean picked up a stuffed lion for Anna when he was in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago.  Anna calls him “Lenny’s Little Brother”.  She refuses to give him a name of his own.  It cracks me up (her Kindergarten teacher was pretty tickled with that one, too).

1 comment:

Sierra said...

A'la "the brother of Djeryd", huh? I like her style!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...