Sunday, January 22, 2012

Daddy’s Girls

I snapped all these lovely little photos after dinner tonight.  We were lolling about the table, not really ready for the meal to be over.

nails, girls, fashion 117

The girls climbed onto Sean’s lap and the three of them became our after-dinner entertainment.

nails, girls, fashion 134

Sean and Anna both tried to get a kiss out of Lu (who was not cooperating).  I love Anna’s eyes in this picture, “Are you getting this, Mommy?”

nails, girls, fashion 135

I recently read a quote: “The only shots you regret are the ones you didn’t take.”  Tonight I am twenty-eight after-dinner-pictures closer to no regrets.  ;>

2 comments:

Sierra said...

Not that I knew you when you were Lu's age, but from your childhood pictures and the ones you have of Lu, I think she looks remarkably like you!

Elder and Sister Wilcox said...

Yes she does. I see you in her all the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...