Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sea World

I should probably break this collage down into more chunks, but as fascinating as the two-hundred-some pictures I took of killer whales and dolphins were two months ago, they just don’t seem as amazing anymore.  Shame on me for not blogging while it was fresh, I guess.  At this point I’m ready to capsulize the memory and move on.  I will proceed clockwise around the Christmas tree, starting in the top left-hand corner.

2011-12-05 Disneyland 1

:: The dolphin show was fantastic and very beautiful, don’t miss this one if you get a chance to visit Sea World.
:: Anna and her cousin with Shamu.
:: All of us freezing wet people standing in a giant human dryer.  We went on one too many water rides in the morning and boy did we pay for it (all day long! – the day was not as warm as it looked).
:: Anna trying to get Alyx to shake Shamu’s fin.
:: The killer whale show was amazing.  I seriously could not get over how well those creatures performed (or how much fish they ate after practically every single jump).
:: Our posse in a virtually deserted parking lot, and consequently, a virtually deserted park.
:: Sean, my love.
:: As I watched these magnificent animals I could not help but wonder at the majesty of God’s creations.  It was truly take-your-breath-away amazing.
:: The only picture of all twelve of us taken the entire six days we were together.
:: Setting up for a family picture.  I love Erik holding his imaginary reigns, Alyx longing to be down with her sister, Anna checking with me for directions, and Djeryd looking oh, so cool.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...