Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sleeping Babe

Pinewood Derby - Erik 165-1

I don’t know what it is, but there is something that absolutely breaks my heart about my children falling asleep in random places.  Probably because it usually indicates they are sick, or they were so tired they didn’t even have the energy to let me know they wanted a snuggle or a story.  I found Lu on the couch this morning (she usually naps after lunch).

Pinewood Derby - Erik 167

Anna had covered her with a blanket (the best big sister ever).

Pinewood Derby - Erik 158-1  

I want to climb on the couch with her and just snuggle up to her baby softness, but that would wake her up.  And right now I think she just needs sleep, wherever she can find it.

1 comment:

Sierra said...

I always felt bad when my kiddos did that too. Except at meals. Then I just laughed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...