Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Sprinkle of Sunshine

Wahclella Falls Hike 033

This post is a wee bit overdue.  As much as I complain about how cold and wet things can be around here, I figured I should publicly acknowledge how grateful I am for the sun when it shines.  I couple of weeks ago we had a nice little stretch of warmer winter weather and clear sunny skies.  We were able to walk to and from school a few days and enjoy the fresh air.  It was heavenly.  I grabbed a few pictures on our way to school one morning.  I love seeing Erik holding Lu’s hand.  They look so companionable.  There is nothing that warms my heart more than to see my family showing love to each other.  This is the sweetness of life.  (I’m sure all that sunshine helped a bit.)  ;>

Wahclella Falls Hike 041

1 comment:

Steve Wilcox said...

Is that really a planetside transporter pad?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...