Monday, February 13, 2012

Wahclella Falls

We went hiking last weekend up in the Gorge and I just had to share some of the beautiful sights.

Wahclella Falls Hike 114

We hiked with my sister’s family (her sweet mother-in-law is taking our picture).

Wahclella Falls Hike 160

Lot’s of hand-holding.

Wahclella Falls Hike 124

Lots of beautiful vistas.

Wahclella Falls Hike 257

This is the first family picture we have had taken since before Alyx was born (that’s over two years – pathetic when you consider how many pictures I take).

Wahclella Falls Hike 138

The entire hike was so gorgeous!

Wahclella Falls Hike 156 

Lots of cold noses and hands.

Wahclella Falls Hike 253

But a beautiful sun shone on us all morning.

 Wahclella Falls Hike 209

My breath was taken away by the heavenly light shining through the crevasse.

Wahclella Falls Hike 281

See you next time!

2 comments:

Sierra said...

It was such a magical walk in the woods with all of you. A great way to kick of a new year of outdoor fun. I'm so glad you suggested it to me!

The Evans Family said...

Beautiful pictures!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...