Saturday, May 5, 2012

Daddy/Daughter Dinner

18 Inches 120 

I was a little under the weather on Sunday, so Sean and Anna stepped up to the plate and made the family dinner.  I was particularly pleased because they actually made what was on the menu.  Usually when Sean is pinch-hitting we get one of his stand-bys (i.e. waffles, pancakes or hamburgers).  But they rose to the occasion and made sweet and sour meatballs (so yummy!).

 18 Inches 113

Of course, what made me happier than them following the menu was being able to watch these two interact from my cozy nest on the sofa.  Anna insisted on stirring the sauce while Sean made meatballs.  They worked and chatted and made a delicious dinner.  I hope Anna can see in her daddy all the qualities to look for in her future husband – I know I see them.

18 Inches 121

And yes, I know I am an incredibly lucky woman.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...