Monday, May 7, 2012

Things I’m Loving

18 Inches 131

:: my girlies and all their girliness

:: Erik’s newfound fascination with the video camera (discovered, perhaps, because his big brother is off at Outdoor School?)

18 Inches 137

:: my first poppy ever – grown from seed I planted, no less!  oh joy and rapture of my soul!  one of the most gorgeous flowers ever created!

:: watching “Leave it to Beaver” and being reminded that kids are kids

18 Inches 150

:: the promise of strawberries in my garden in just a few short months

:: seeing my cover crop mature enough to actually benefit my soil this year

18 Inches 168

:: this glorious machine that provides me with so many opportunities to grow and serve others

:: only a month-and-a-half left of school – summer is on its way

18 Inches 162

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...