Friday, October 5, 2012

A Little Something for Anna

Morning Walk, Lu's polka-dot pants 002

I don’t know what it is about fabric flowers, but I love them!  They make me so happy.  I had this little lovely all stitched up and waiting for a clip about three months ago.  I finally dragged out the glue gun and finished it just in time for school one morning.  I made it to match Anna’s butterfly skirt and I was starting to worry she would outgrow the skirt before I got around to finishing the darn accessory.  Of course, now it just makes me want to whip up some more.  ;>

Morning Walk, Lu's polka-dot pants 011

Anna surprised me that morning by grabbing my hand on our way to school.  She told me her hands were cold.  Perhaps I should pick up some gloves for her.  However, there are very few things sweeter than holding hands with the people I love, especially the little ones.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...