Sunday, October 7, 2012

Family Photo Shoot

This weekend I had the opportunity to photograph my brother’s family.  We do a white elephant gift exchange at Christmas and a couple of years ago I wrapped up a gift certificate for a family photo shoot.  Unfortunately, due to health reasons, it took a while until I was up to reimbursing them.  So here we are, two years  and over 650 pictures later, and I am delighted with the results.  I thought I’d give you all a little peak at their gorgeous family.  Ready?Season and Sara Family Pictures 024 Season and Sara Family Pictures 119Season and Sara Family Pictures 140-001Season and Sara Family Pictures 371 Season and Sara Family Pictures 205 Season and Sara Family Pictures 218Season and Sara Family Pictures 281Season and Sara Family Pictures 574Season and Sara Family Pictures 343Season and Sara Family Pictures 614I know I am not the most imaginative photographer.  And looking at these I can see some things I should have done differently.  But, all in all, I think they turned out really well.  And it was an absolute  privilege to take them.  So I’ll chalk it all up to a happy memory and a good experience and an opportunity to show a little love to my family.  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...