Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentines

I got the idea to “Heart Attack” our family for Valentine’s Day over here.  I think we may have done this last year, but I honestly do not remember (a good reason to take more pictures, I think).  Anyway, last Monday night we all sat around the table (except Erik, who was sick on the couch) and wrote out our Valentine’s to one another.  Then we taped them on the wall for a little extra love this month.  I liked the idea so much we did it in my seminary class as well.  And let me tell you, some of those brought tears to my eyes.

Because the majority of my children do not have legible handwriting (which drives me absolutely crazy), I will transcribe the love they wanted to share with one other.

1-2013-2-7 Valentines and Drawer Organizers

Anna: I love Djeryd how he helps me sometime.

Erik: I love Dad because he makes good waffles.

Djeryd: I love Dad because no matter what he is always there for me.

Erik: I love Anna because she dances.

Anna: I love Erik how he is funny.

Anna: I love Alyx how she makes a big mess.

Djeryd: I love Mom because she will make anything or help make it even if she can’t eat it.

Anna: I love Dad because he makes funny magic tricks, like ones when it goes in my ear.

Happy Valentine’s Day

1 comment:

Sierra said...

So cute! I love how your kids are so thoughtful. Hopefully everyone is getting over being sick.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...