Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Water and Sun and Heat

02-DSC_0038-001

September had some really nice days in it this year.  For one of them Alyx and I trotted over to a nearby water park to play with some friends.

03-DSC_0049-001

It was a nice way to squeeze in a little more summer.  Don’t you think water and sunshine are therapeutic?  We’ve miraculously had lots of sunshine lately, but the temperatures have dropped and won’t be back for several months.  I think I need to move to California.  There is just something about the bright sunshine sparkling up the water and the weather being warm enough to splash and play that makes me infinitely happy.

01-DSC_0033-001

I’m glad Lu got in some extra splashing and playing before the season was completely over.  Until next year, water and sun and heat.  We will miss you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...