Friday, November 8, 2013

Family Photo Shoot

12-DSC_0237

My wonderful daddy took some family pictures for me a few weeks ago.  Unfortunately, we did not get a decent shot of everyone all together, but we wound up with some pretty fun ones otherwise.  Perhaps we shall try again.

13-DSC_0247

This is a pretty decent reality shot – Anna’s fake smile, me trying to tell my dad what I want, and Lu . . . exploring.

14-DSC_025115-DSC_026116-DSC_029617-DSC_0225

This is honestly my very best all-boys shot.  The boys and their smiles were less than cooperative.  While it is not “picture perfect”, it certainly tells a story about that shoot.

18-DSC_013320-DSC_0118

Now to pick the ones I like best for hanging on some walls around here.  I want to put some of these on canvas, but I’m not sure which ones or where to hang them.  These are fun decisions to make, though.  I can’t help but smile at these beautiful people I love so much.

3 comments:

Sean said...

What handsome looking boy... If I do say so myself... and beautiful girls!

Sierra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sierra said...

(corrected comment)
Those are really fun. I love that they capture reality. It's nice to have the "picture perfect" family shot, but these are much more interesting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...