Tuesday, November 26, 2013

In Process

2-DSC_0408

I thought you all might enjoy a little peak into our house as it has been over the past month, so you can be thankful that it’s not your house.  ;>

3-DSC_0415

Sean and I got this crazy notion to rip out almost all of the flooring downstairs and replace it with hardwood.  (Really, if you think we’re crazy, try living with four little kids and “white” carpet in your dining room.  Believe me, if you don’t start out crazy, you will be shortly.)

4-DSC_0421

We’ve also been wanting to repaint the kitchen and laundry room.

5-DSC_0424

All of that beautifying makes a lot of mess.  The master bedroom is now graced with a piano, which my children wander in and play whenever they darn well please.

6-DSC_0426

And you can no longer walk into the office without taking your life in your hands.

7-DSC_0442

Oh, and then there are the anticipated and unanticipated hiccups.  Always an adventure.

1-DSC_0421

But, things are actually moving along now.  With any luck, we’ll be done by the time my family floods our house for Thanksgivagain.  Ah!  The race is on!  (Sean, you’re amazing, by the way.)

Full story and big reveal coming soon . . . like when it’s actually finished.

5 comments:

Sean said...

Thank you everyone who has helped on this project! Steve Wilcox, Paul Hawkins, Lee Evans, MyLiege, Djeryd, Erik, Anna, and even Alyx. I couldn't have done it without you!

Sean said...

I forgot Sierra! Thank you, Sierra!

Sean said...

I keep missing people. Paul Moyes, thank you! If I have missed anyone else, I am sorry and thank you for your help!

Aspen said...

Looks great you guys!

Sierra said...

I think I need to designate a new set of painting pants. Those are just, well, not fit for viewing! It was my pleasure to help in my little way. Everything looks so amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...