Sunday, November 23, 2014

In Other News

Life lately:

02-DSC_0010

Elle pulls herself up on everything . . . and then lets go . . . and then falls on her bum.  Repeat.

03-DSC_0006

I have no idea what this picture is all about (too long on the camera), but I love seeing my loves together and happy (and Anna on one of her “louder” days).

04-DSC_0021

Elle is currently infatuated with the shower and exploring all things in it.

06-DSC_0028

I will not gross you out with details, but lets just say the drain and her have shared a lot.

07-DSC_0299

I LOVE evenings when we get back from the library.  I try to take the kids every few weeks for a little browse session after school.  We all load up on books and I secretly hope Sean got home before us and started dinner.  Library evenings always seem to end up like this – everyone in their own little spot snuggled up with a good book.  The house is peacefully quiet and I hate to send them to bed.

08-DSC_0300

Lu found some spilled rice cereal of Elle’s on the table and decided to create some art.  It stayed for a good 24 hours.  I couldn’t bear to wipe it up.

09-DSC_0318

Oh, so much kissable goodness!

10-DSC_0326

I love living in a place that experiences fall.

11-DSC_0363

Elle is enthralled with her new little friend in the mirror.  Before long the glass is covered in slobbery kisses and my heart feels all tickly and happy and warm.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...