Sunday, February 22, 2015

Preschool N

1-DSC_0089

This will be a quick little post, but I had to make sure we got in our pre-school fun.  This month we hosted the letter N.  The girls started out making Noodle Necklaces (with tomato and carrot based pasta so they were a pretty orangey-red color).

2-DSC_0093

Next we glued various spices onto some paper and smelled them with our marvelous Noses.

3-DSC_0098

We had Nuts mixed with raisins and m&m’s for snack (yum!).

4-DSC_0104

We painted Nails with Nail polish.  The girls all wanted to be the same.

5-DSC_0110

And last we planted Nasturtiums.  I pushed the seeds right up next to the side of the cup so we have been watching the roots and shoots spread down and up and sprout those beautiful round little leaves.

I won’t even tell you what the reject words for N were.  All I can say is there are a lot of awful (or should I say Nasty, or maybe Naughty?) words that start with the letter N.  I am not going to embarrass myself by publishing them.  Until Next time . . .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...