Sunday, March 22, 2015

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things . . .

Coming home from running errands and walking in the door to find my entire family cleaning the floors as fast as they can to surprise me (they also cleaned up the whole house while I was out).

01-DSC_0363

Lu’s lovely paintings

3`A#

Elle’s first venture out on the actual lawn, of course after the initial touch of grass captured in this photo, she refused to go near it.  It sure makes watching her outside easy.

05-DSC_0390

The weather has been gorgeous! And I have made the most of it getting outside everyday by forgoing my daily nap.  I have been digging up weeds, digging up beds, sowing seeds (two pea sprouts and three spinach leaves are up as of tonight!) and smelling the heavenly perfume of this evergreen clematis. 

10-DSC_0375

And my little gardeners-in-training. 

15-DSC_0443

Life is good.  ;>

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...