Monday, March 6, 2017

Celebrations

DSC_0022

Poor Djeryd misses so many yummy breakfasts.  He gets up before the crack of dawn and heads off to Seminary and school while the rest of us slumber for a bit longer.

DSC_0025

Most days are cold cereal, but every once in a while a special breakfast comes along – spicy-sweet oatmeal or eggs and toast.  And every once in a very blue moon, perhaps if it’s a heart-filled holiday, a weekday breakfast will be comprised of pink pancakes and fancy dishes.

DSC_0026

It is special

DSC_0027

and sweet

DSC_0028

and fun.

DSC_0031

I’m not very good at traditions, but I am diligently trying to make special days feel a little more special.  I have to force myself to take the time to make the memory, in some small way.

DSC_0036

Oh, and, happy birthday to me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...