Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Anna's Room

Anna's room finally got put together this weekend. It is not finished. I still have a few grand ideas in mind waiting for another free Saturday and a few extra dollars. So conisder the following "stage one" of Anna's bedroom make-over. The doll corner looks very different already (I smartened it up with a baby Moses basket and some adorable purple storage containers), but I am too lazy to run upstairs and take a picture of it right now. The lighting would be terrible anyway (rain, rain, go away).

This is the dress-up area. The baskets are full of shoes and jewelry which will be replenished on her birthday. I found some gorgeous silver beaded shoes for her at Goodwill and I will try to remember to sneak in a picture of them soom. They are soooo vintage Cinderella. I love it!

The picture above her shelf is a simple collage of fairies for inspiration. I made it before whe was born (years before) in anticipation of this very stage in her young life. Blessings. ;>
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sierra said...

Anna's room looks beautimous! I love how everything is at her level. Very considerate of you. ;^)

Annalea said...

What a lovely, lovely space for your little girl. :o) I'm so glad that you're able to do that for her!

Soon . . . soon I want to fix something up for my girls that way. I think I need to send this post to Vern . . . ;o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...