Friday, July 31, 2009

Blessings

This is my 100th post. As such, I thought it would be appropriate to celebrate the blessings in my life. Also, since I have been a little grumpy about moving lately, and since all the papers are signed and all the money is redistributed and there is no longer anything I can do about it anyway, I thought it would be good to turn over a new leaf of "happy attitude" about our new home and life. So, here goes - my blessings:

:: room for a decent duel
:: room for the kids to have all of their toys out at once, and yet I never have to see them

:: this little boy - all of my kids have a miracle story of coming to our family, but this one . . . yeah
:: my fabulous camera - it was worth every penny (and especially the warranty)

:: living so close to so many play spaces that I can take my kids and all their cousins to fun places at will - no seatbelts required
:: the dear friends we have already made here - thank you for taking us ice blocking, and bringing us goodies, and just including us
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...