Thursday, February 25, 2010

Things I'm Loving:

:: daffodils in bloom

:: the smell of anything clean

:: really warm water

:: only three weeks left!!!!!!

:: new art in the bedroom

:: days on end of sunshine and sixty degrees

:: a house full of working plumbing

:: being in my studio again

:: my sweet little Annabelle who gets her own "lunch" of peanut butter crackers and jell-o so I can sleep

:: boys building forts

:: knowing that all those beautiful pink clothes we spent all that money on for Anna are about to get another chance in the sun

:: life - in all its glory

2 comments:

Sierra said...

I'm totally digging the warm weather too. Love it! I also loved borrowing all those darling clothes for Savannah to use. Thanks again!

Annie said...

I didn't know you two were having a baby! Congratulations! How exciting. And just in time for Spring. I know you will love every minute of snuggling with that sweet little girl. I miss you and your family. Good luck with the delivery!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...