Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sweet Things

I have been doing lots of little crafty things lately, but not taking pictures.  Yesterday I forced myself to go get the camera before these sweet things walked out the door.Kids and Rice Bags 020

These are little rice bags you can either keep in the freezer for a cold pack, or pop in the microwave for a minute to turn into a nice little heating pad.  They are pretty small; about 4x6”.  I did not use a pattern or anything, but I was inspired to do the project by this tutorial.  I made some for the kids for Easter and we have used them many, many times over the past month-and-a-half.  I keep them in a Ziploc in the freezer so they stay clean.  And I only put them boo-boos that have been washed off.  They are the perfect consolation prize when a band-aid is not really warranted.

Kids and Rice Bags 021

And the sweetest things of all:

Kids and Rice Bags 012-001

. . . the absolutely most delicious part of my life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...