Friday, April 30, 2010

More Girls

I only know how to post four pictures at a time without screwing up all of my alignment stuff. Sean has been trying to convince me to tweak the blog to make it more picture-friendly. I think I will take him up on it - maybe tonight. In the meantime, here are some more pictures form our impromptu photo shoot this morning. I think Anna looks gorgeous is virtually every shot. Alyx was kind of wiggly (read: blurry), but we managed to get a few good shots.

Alyx does actually smile now, but it is hard to capture on film. I will try harder. (I think Alyx is gorgeous, too. Can you tell these are my babes?) ;>

And I love sweet baby toes. Everyone who sees these beauties say they are definitely dancer's feet. Oh, how I hope.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...