Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Things I’m Loving

:: summer vacation

:: field trip to the Rose Garden

Race for Life, AD Rose Garden 051

:: my sweet Mother’s Helper who comes once a week to help me keep my sanity

:: this amazing little boy (please note: he is traveling in the correct direction, just getting there backwards – so Erik)

Race for Life, AD Rose Garden 016 

:: sunshine in Oregon – at long last

:: watching my kids play together – every single day

 Strawberry Skirt 015

:: my most very scrumptious baby – I want to eat you up, Miss Alyx

:: courage to speak muy, muy poquito Spanish to my neighbors

 Temple and misc 045

:: being at the most glorious place every single month this year, for the first time in years – it changes me, and I am so thankful

2 comments:

The Evans Family said...

What a lovely list! I met your sweet Mother's Helper at the park yesterday, I must admit I'm a little jealous! =-)

Annalea said...

Nibley said that when we go to the temple often enough, the teachings of the temple become more real than the teachings of Babylon outside. Keep it up, MyLiege. You're so luck to be so close to such a gorgeous temple!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...