Thursday, July 19, 2012

Game By Erik

sunset, Erik's game, playing at the park 021

Erik was in charge of the activity portion for Family Night last week, so he decided to make up a game all his own.  An couple of hours and several Legos later he introduced this little maze game.

sunset, Erik's game, playing at the park 014

The rules were rather fluid (as you can imagine), but it was really fun.  There were bad guys and hidden treasure and a scary monster that chased you around the board. 

sunset, Erik's game, playing at the park 023

I love that he dreamed it all up on his own.  I love all the colors, and the “colorful” characters.  I love that we all got to play it together and make him feel so special and important.  I love that Sean jumped all over it for a programming project to create with his son.  I love how the dice look like amber – it’s so Jurassic Park.  ;>

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...