Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Playing Dress-up

This is why I am up so late tonight. I (Sean helped, too) have just finished assembling Christmas presents for three of my nieces. I think they turned out so cute. They are little fairy "paper-dolls" made out of craft foam. I got the idea from a great book called Fairy Crafts by Heidi Boyd. It evolved into quite a project, but I think they are adorable. The picture on the cover of the book is of my niece, Emma, when she was the poster child for Flash! Digital Portraits.
Here is a fairy all dressed up and ready to hit the town (or pansies, or mushroom glens, or wherever they go (I will have to check with Laila, my fairy-aficionado niece)).

And here is a selection of her wardrobe options.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...