Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Skirt for Annabelle


I actually have something to show for my labors today. Three cheers for an hour of free time. The boys wanted me to make marble bags for them (they got marbles in their stockings last week, and have not been able to contain them ever since). So I drug out the sewing machine (I so wish I had a studio - someday) and a box of cotton quilting scraps. Anna pulled this scrap out of my fabric stash and said: "Skirt!" I found some ribbon in my mess of a sewing drawer, and a skirt for Anna was born.

Here she is swishing around in her latest delight. Did I mention I love having a girl?


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Leslee said...

Very cool. I enjoyed making things for you girls too. However it just didn't make sense for me because of how many clothes were given to me when you were a baby. Then when you got older I no longer had time. Oh well. The skirt looks adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...