Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sights for Sore Eyes

We are all home again, at last, for the first time in seven full days. It has been a long, wonderful week; but boy, am I glad to be back home with my family. We spent Saturday evening getting re-aquainted with the home, garden, nearly-forgotten toys, and one another.



We all wandered upstairs at bedtime, and my boys' messy room has never been such a beautiful sight to behold. I looked around the room, and it was filled with my favorite people, all together, in one space. Sean was reading scriptures and asking lots of gospel questions; Anna was snuggling with her bear inside Djeryd's airplane; Erik was busy pretending the RC ATV had batteries; Djeryd was spelling scripture names/words (Alma, Roman, Jews); I was taking pictures.
It is so good to be home; but more importantly, to be together. At long last.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...