Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fresh Sheets

Djeryd birthday 135Nothing feels better than fresh sheets.  My niece spent the night a couple of weeks ago.  She got a bed for her American Girl doll for Christmas.  But the poor, plastic thing had no decent bedding . . . Auntie My to the rescue!

Djeryd birthday 125

I pulled up dimensions and instructions for a sheet set, then fudged my way through a duvet and decorative bed pillow.

Djeryd birthday 123

Alena was with me almost every step of the way.  I was very proud of her for all that ironing!

Djeryd birthday 132  Three hours later she walked away with a pretty white eyelet top sheet, pillow and eyelet pillowcase, pink satin ribbon-trimmed blanket, fluffy comforter and matching flanged decorative bed pillow.  So fun and pretty fast.  I love sewing with all my girls.  Now, if Sean and Djeryd can just finish up that bed for Anna’s doll . . .

3 comments:

Sierra said...

Can I post a picture on your blog of the whole thing together? It's adorable.

SMDStudio said...

Please do. I would love to see it!

Shari said...

This came out very cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...